Marketing ROI Expert...
...learn how to design & execute marketing plans to effortlessly get more leads, customers, and referrals at lower costs with higher margins
Finally, You'll Have the Timeless Skills to Turn Products & Services Into...
(Even if you've never marketed in your life)
Ordinary marketers just don't get it...
Maybe there was a time when simply running an ad was enough, but today (if you actually want to be in business long or generate real money) you need to do more.
See the world has changed. Today in the 21st century hundreds of ads and messages a day flash in front of us competing for the limited dollars in our wallet.
All this competition is driving up advertising costs and decreasing the yield.
Unless you can get in front of the right people, really stand out, and make each customer incredibly valuable your business will struggle
So how do you do it?
How do you build a "machine" that turns your products and services into a steady predictable stream of profit?
Fortunately, that's exactly what you're about to learn...
FACT: Without marketing businesses die
(...Even if they’ve got a great product or service )
It's not marketing that’s important though...you can lose a fortune doing bad marketing. What you need is PROFITABLE marketing.
If you're here, you already know it's an essential aspect of any business because:
- Plenty of great products fail because not enough people know about them...
- Businesses aren’t about products or services they are about the customers they serve, and most importantly...
- Without customers who are willing to pay enough to cover all the costs of the business plus profit your entrepreneurial dreams will go up in smoke...
In other words, marketing needs to deliver a fresh supply of customers and nurture those customers making them valuable for less than they pay for the products and services the business provides: The lifeblood of any business.
So that's why businesses need more than just marketers, they need marketers who deliver ROI.
There's just one problem: Most so-called "content marketers" don't know what they're doing.
That's where you come in.
As a Certified Content Marketing Specialist, you are uniquely qualified to help brands convert content into organic traffic and sales.
More specifically, in this ROI program, you'll learn:
- How to conduct market research and product development so you can deliver the market what it wants to the exact people who most want and are willing to pay for it.
- The 7 models of marketing you'll need to identify the gaps in any marketing strategy and fix them
- The "5 Levers" of the Profit Formula that every marketer should work on every day to grow profits and what order to apply them and why
- The Campaign Formula that transforms ice cold prospects into loyal buyers even advocates sending you a steady stream of referrals
- The 2 dimensions of branding you need to understand plus where, when, and how to build them
- 8 key questions to building a profitable campaign that convert leads into serial, high-ticket buyers
- Determine the Strategic Objectives, Key Metrics and types of funnels to create a strategy that delivers laser focused results focused on moving the needle for your business. (This single point of clarity will put you miles ahead of most marketers out there)
- The 3 Areas of Differentiation to help any business stand out from the competition, drive down marketing costs and command premium prices (Seriously... you’ll be able to determine stand out strategies even for the most mundane product or service)
- 6 simple strategies for creating whole new markets (My favorite is "Space Between Value Propositions") you can use to make to make price IRRELEVANT
- The 2-PART proven word of mouth formula that will multiply your reach and sales (and the specific strategies to increase growth even when you’ve got a tiny marketing budget)
- 144 video lessons that guarantee you'll always be able to find an answer to any marketing problem you encounter including...
- 5 stages of any marketing process that determine or destroy long term profits...you’ll always know what to fix in a business to grow profits.
- The Financial Model of Marketing that uncovers the CATASTROPHIC structural issues that will condemn your business, product, or service to the profitability abyss (Learning to spot these issues is guaranteed to save your company a fortune in lost time and money)
- The Marketing optimization process that has worked since the marketing was first invented and if you’re not doing it you’re keeping yourself from a 10 fold increase in profit.
- The Essential components of getting your message heard and acted on (The "Mirrored Buying Process" and "Cost Halo" value build are two tactics that drive conversions through the roof)
- PLUS... you'll learn the Friend Formula (free) and Market Maturity theory you can employ to break through to even the toughest prospects to make big sales to the highest value prospects (Adding these traffic strategies to great campaign is liking pouring gasoline on a bonfire)
In short, Marketing ROI Experts (a.k.a. "Master Marketers") are able to not only deliver fresh leads and customers...they are able to deliver the RIGHT high paying leads and customers at extremely low cost even in the toughest market conditions!
If you are still thinking about the importance of developing marketing ROI expertise, let us just ask you...
Are You A "Doer"...or Just a "Talker?"
(or...Why You Might Want To Get Certified)
Let's face it: Marketing experts are a dime a dozen.
So how do you separate those who "walk the talk" from the ones who merely...
That's the problem!
And at DigitalMarketer, it was our problem, too. You see, we don't just teach marketing best practices, we actually DO MARKETING for businesses that we ACTUALLY OWN.
We aren't researchers. We aren't journalists.
We're business owners running companies (both online and offline) in B2B and B2C markets selling everything from cosmetics to camping equipment to industrial water filters and everything in-between.
In other words: WE ACTUALLY DO THIS STUFF...
...so we know how hard it is to find truly skilled people who know what they're talking about.
And that's why we created the "Content Marketing Mastery" course and certification.
We built this certification to train our own team members, but in the spirit of "open sourcing" our business (which is what DigitalMarketer is all about) we're now making this certification and training available to the world.
In short, we're making it available to YOU...
What You'll Learn In This Course
The Content Lifecycle
Discover how to create stellar content for all 3 stages of the marketing funnel. When you know this, you'll be able to attract new visitors to your site and take them on a journey from Awareness through Product Evaluation and all the way to Conversion.
Content Technology Needs
Learn the 8 types of technology you need to succeed as a content marketer. We'll also give our recommendations for each type of technology to ensure you get the most effective and user-friendly tools available.
Blog Marketing Mastery
Master the 12 critical aspects of building a successful blog.You'll learn what types of posts to publish, the secret to writing great content, how to create high-converting lead magnets, and more.
Learn how to effectively get your content out into the world and increase your exposure using a combination of email marketing, SEO, paid distribution, and social media promotion.
Become a Certified Content Marketing Specialist Today!
Marketing ROI Course Details
In this 8-hour course you'll learn everything you need to know about content marketing. You'll learn about the right type of content for the right visitor, and exactly how to distribute it!
- Lesson 1: What is Marketing?
- Lesson 2: Anatomy of a Transaction
- Lesson 3: Transaction Durability
- Lesson 4: Most Important Question in Marketing
- Lesson 5: All About the Customer
- Lesson 6: The 7 Universal Models of Marketing
- Lesson 7: Marketing Process Overview
- Lesson 8: How the Models of Marketing Synergize
- Lesson 9: Peeling the Layers of the 7 Models
The Essential Marketing Process
- Lesson 1: Product Development & Market Research
- Lesson 2: Product Market Fit
- Lesson 3: Product Stack
- Lesson 4: Choosing the Right Product
- Lesson 5: Market Research
- Lesson 6: Pricing Overview
- Lesson 7: Pricing Advantages
- Lesson 8: Pricing to Influence Perception
- Lesson 9: Customer Pricing Tranches
- Lesson 10: Distribution Overview
- Lesson 11: Distribution to Influence Perception
- Lesson 12: Promotion Overview
- Lesson 13: Promotion to Influence Perception
- Lesson 14: Outside Promotion
- Lesson 15: Customer Service Overview
- Lesson 16: Moments of Truth
- Lesson 17: Maximizing Customer Product or Service Value
- Lesson 18: Triad of Liking
- Lesson 19: Creating Sales Opportunities
The Financial Model of Marketing
- Lesson 1: Financial Model Overview
- Lesson 2: Cost Acquisition Cost Overview
- Lesson 3: Total Campaign Cost
- Lesson 4: Driving Down CPQM
- Lesson 5: Total Funnel Optimization
- Lesson 6: Building Lists
- Lesson 7: Modelling to Reduce Acquisition Costs
- Lesson 8: Deliberate Practice in Marketing
- Lesson 9: Reducing Testing Costs
- Lesson 10: Market Inefficiencies to Reduce Acquisition Costs
- Lesson 11: Economies of Scale in Marketing
- Lesson 12: Campaign Longevity
- Lesson 13: Leveraging Campaign Costs
- Lesson 14: Management, Technology, & Monopoly in Marketing
- Lesson 15: Increasing Allowable Customer Acquisition Cost
- Lesson 16: Daily Deals
- Lesson 17: Lifetime Value (LTV) Overview
- Lesson 18: Customer Value Optimization
- Lesson 19: Advertising Value Optimization
- Lesson 20: Customer Ascension
- Lesson 21: High Value Customers
- Lesson 22: Measuring Marketing Value
- Lesson 23: Customer Metrics
- Lesson 24: Conversion Metrics
- Lesson 25: Brand Metrics
- Lesson 26: Market Metrics
- Lesson 27: Measuring Trends & Ratios
The Profit Formula
- Lesson 1: Profit Formula Introduction
- Lesson 2: Profit Formula Sequence
- Lesson 3: Lead Generation Overview
- Lesson 4: Inbound vs Outbound
- Lesson 5: AIDA
- Lesson 6: Sales Conversion Overview
- Lesson 7: MIrroring the Buying Process
- Lesson 8: All Decision Makers Influencers
- Lesson 9: Selling With The Cost Halo
- Lesson 10: Boosting Conversions With SPIN Selling
- Lesson 11: Average $ Sale Overview
- Lesson 12: Financing or Multiple Payments
- Lesson 13: Repeat Business Overview
- Lesson 14: What Happens Without Repeat Business?
- Lesson 15: Long Term Hooks
- Lesson 16: Free Continuity
- Lesson 17: Seeing the Next Sale
- Lesson 18: Margins
The Campaign Formula
- Lesson 1: Campaign Formula Introduction
- Lesson 2: How to Design a Campaign
- Lesson 3: Target Market Segment
- Lesson 4: Target Market Channel
- Lesson 5: Targeting Strategies
- Lesson 6: KNOW Your Market
- Lesson 7: Channel vs Traffic Source
- Lesson 8: Different Channels Different Purposes
- Lesson 9: Importance of Multiple Channels
- Lesson 10: What is an Offer?
- Lesson 11: What are they REALLY Buying?
- Lesson 12: Why are they Buying?
- Lesson 13: Why are they NOT Buying?
- Lesson 14: KNOW Your Product Part 1
- Lesson 15: KNOW Your Product Part 2
- Lesson 16: Curiosity Hooks
- Lesson 17: Message vs Offer
- Lesson 18: Copywriting Headlines
- Lesson 19: Components of Ad Copy
- Lesson 20: Copywriting - Layout Best Practices
- Lesson 21: Copywriting - Entering the Prospect's Mind
- Lesson 22: When Do They Buy?
- Lesson 23: How Do They Buy?
- Lesson 24: The Friend Formula
- Lesson 25: Types of Funnels
Fundamentals of Brand Mastery
- Lesson 1: Brand Overview
- Lesson 2: Brand Trumps Channel
- Lesson 3: Brand Story
- Lesson 4: Market Maturity
- Lesson 5: Credibility Marks
- Lesson 6: Tribe & Association
- Lesson 7: Brand Image Congruence
- Lesson 8: Brand Image Rules
- Lesson 9: Brand Positioning
- Lesson 10: Second Reputation
- Lesson 11: Trust Pyramid
- Lesson 12: Authenticity & Risk
Break Out From The Competition
- Lesson 1: Why Differentiation Is Critical
- Lesson 2: Different vs Better
- Lesson 3: Areas to Differentiate
- Lesson 4: Crafting a USP
- Lesson 5: Why Most Marketing Fails
- Lesson 6: Heart of Differentiation
- Lesson 7: Follow Your Customers
- Lesson 8: Develop a UVP
- Lesson 9: Buyer Utility Map to Develop a UVP
- Lesson 10: Blue Ocean Strategy Introduction
- Lesson 11: Understanding Non-Customers
- Lesson 12: Existing Demand Different Value Proposition
- Lesson 13: Combining Two Solutions
- Lesson 14: Space Between Value Propositions
- Lesson 15: Industry Shift
- Lesson 16: Same Value Different Market
- Lesson 17: 4 Innovations Framework
Create Viral Word of Mouth
- Lesson 1: Virality Introduction
- Lesson 2: Virality Principles & Strategies
- Lesson 3: Net Promoter Score
- Lesson 4: Creating Campaigns to Increase Virality
- Lesson 5: Virality Rhythm & Triggers
- Lesson 6: Remarkable Experiences
- Lesson 7: Understanding Tribes
- Lesson 8: Growth Hacking
- Lesson 9: Maximizing Virality
- Lesson 10: Supremacy of Viral Cycle Time
- Lesson 11: Something to Share
- Lesson 12: Contest Virality
- Lesson 13: Group Purchases for Virality
- Lesson 14: Asking for Support
- Lesson 15: Referral Ladders
- Lesson 16: Rewarding Referrals
What You'll Get:
When you enroll today, you'll receive instant access to:
- The Marketing ROI Expert Course
- 8 Core Modules
- 144 Video Lessons
- 13 Handouts (4 worksheets and 9 flowcharts)
- Q&A Coaching for each lesson
Plus, upon successful completing of the course and all exams you will also receive:
- An endorsement recommending you as a Marketing ROI Expert that can be hosted on your website, email signature and LinkedIn profile
- A digital, printable certificate suitable for framing
- Status and recognition as a Certified Content Marketing Specialist
- Tuition: $2997
- Level: Beginner to Advanced
- Setting: Online/Virtual
- Course Length: 144 Lessons
- Expected Completion Time: 4-6 Months
How It Works
TAKE THE COURSE
The course is an 8 hour intensive training, with 40 lessons, 6 handouts, 6 quizzes, & a final exam
PASS THE TEST
70% or better is required to pass the exam. You have 3 attempts to pass.
DISPLAY YOUR BADGE
You'll get a digital badge to share on your social channels & a printable certificate for framing
MARKETING ROI MASTER TRAINING (PLUS ENDORSEMENT)
Content Marketing Mastery Class
- 8 Core Modules
- 144 Video Lessons
- 13 Handouts
- Q&A Lesson Coaching
Richucation Marketing ROI Endorsement
- Certification Exam
- Displayable Badge
- Printable Certificate
- Status as a Content Marketing Specialist
Who Should Get Certified
Grow in your career, and get everyone else in your company on the same page, and speaking the same language
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language. So let us fix that for you.
Directors & VPs
Give your managers and employees the training they need, so you can stay focused on strategy and execution.
When your team can truly deliver the goods, you can truly serve your clients...and increase billable hours.
Founders & CEOs
Running a business is hard enough without also having to worry about sales and marketing, so let us worry about it, instead.
Why Should You Get Certified?
If you're an individual...
...this certification will set you apart from the pack.
Unlike everyone else who simply calls themselves a "content marketing expert," you'll have the certificate and the badge to prove it, from a source that businesses trust.
More importantly, it will make you a better marketer.
Why? Because you're receiving the exact same training you would receive as an employee at DigitalMarketer. (And without tooting our horn too much, we're pretty good at this stuff!)
And we held nothing back.
These are the same systems and strategies our internal team uses to create blog content that generates traffic, and then converts that traffic into sales, taught by our Editorial Director (the person in charge of all things content at DigitalMarketer), Russ Henneberry.
So, if you want to:
- Enhance your career (or start a new one)
- Learn the latest and greatest tactics (that actually work)
- Expand your skill set, distance yourself from the competition, and jump to a higher pay grade...
...this course and certification is for you.
If you're a business owner...
...maybe you don't need the certification.
But what about your team? Do you know for a fact that they're up to speed on all the latest and greatest content marketing strategies?
If you're not sure, or if you just want them to receive the exact same training the team at DM receives, then get them certified!
They'll love the fact that you're investing in them, and you'll love the fact that they're performing at the highest level possible for your company.
Also, there's no rule that you have to sit for the test. If the training is more important to you than the certification, then just take the training and look at the test as an optional extra. (But if I were you I'd take it anyway just to make sure you're fully grasping all the concepts.)
Oh yeah, and if you're an agency or other marketing professional, then you already know how important certifications are to distancing yourself from the competition. And who knows? It might even help you claim higher fees for the work you're already doing.
Either way, if you expect the best for your company, then this course and certification is for you.
Become a Certified Content Marketing Specialist Today!
About Your Instructor
Michael Rosmer is the Founder of Richucation. He's a passionate entrepreneur and investor whose owned and operated 14 of his own companies in multiple industries & markets - B2B, B2C, online, retail, services, consulting, import, etc.
Michael started his first business in high school selling & servicing computers. After high school he studied commercial diving and magic before returning to entrepreneurship to pursue a life where he could travel the world without being tied down. He realized very early the key to success was developing critical skills, which turned into a passion for understanding how business works and how to create predictable financial and lifestyle success.
In the 12 years since he's gone through the ups and downs of learning to grow companies, deal with staff, struggle with cashflow. In addition to his own businesses he's worked with companies all over the world from start-ups to $100 million per year to help them grow their profitability and increase the freedom of their owners.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: "How will this certificate help me?"
A: It depends on who you are...
If you're a business owner, this certification is a great way to learn demand-based traffic yourself. It's also a great way to train and certify members of your own team to ensure that they're up to speed on the latest trends and best practices.
If you're an agency, this certification is a tangible way to show that you are a Content Marketing Specialist, which could help you attract and retain better, higher-paying clients.
If you're a student, this certificate can set you apart from other graduates who merely have a business or marketing degree, but specialized skills that employers today are desperately seeking.
If you're an employee or marketing professional, this certificate can make you more valuable to your company, which is the surest way to get that raise or promotion you likely already deserve (but don't have a tangible reason to request).
Q: "How valuable is this certification?"
A: The certification itself is highly valuable if you need to set yourself apart from the competition. What's far more valuable than any badge or certificate, however, is the actual knowledge you're going to receive when you take this class and pass all the tests. You will know paid traffic. I'll say that again: YOU WILL KNOW PAID CONTENT MARKETING.
Q: "What if I fail? Am I allowed to retake the test?"
A: Yes, you make retake the test up to 2 times (for a total of 3 attempts). After 3 failed attempts, you will be required to retake the class (which you can do for free) and all the module quizzes prior to attempting the final exam again.
Q: "How long do I have to complete the class and take the test once I am enrolled?"
A: You can move at your own pace! We understand that life happens, and that just because you enroll today that doesn't mean you'll be able to finish (or even start) the class this week. And that's ok! Take as long as you like. We aren't going anywhere, and neither is this certification.
Q: "How long does it take to finish the course and receive my certification?"
A: This class is 8 hours of video training, so if you are working at it full-time you could technically complete the class and take all the tests in one day (although this is not recommended). To fully understand and apply the materials, you should allow 3 - 7 days if you are working full-time, and 14 - 21 days if you taking the class part-time.
Q: "Am I guaranteed to get certified if I take the class?"
A: No. A certification that can simply be purchased isn't worth the paper it's printed on. That's why our courses are challenging. If we're going to allow you to display a DigitalMarketer badge, you better believe you're going to have to earn it.
Q: "I don't care about the certification...can I just audit the class?"
A: Right now the cost for the class is $495. Ordinarily the sit fee for the certification exam is $500, but currently we have waved that fee and are allowing students to take the exam up to 3 times for free. This will change in the future, at which time we may allow non-certification candidates to audit our classes at a discounted rate, but the price will never be lower than $495.
Q: "How difficult is the test?"
A: You'll find that the test is "satisfyingly difficult." By that I mean, it's difficult enough that you need to actually know the materials, but it isn't tricky or difficult just for the sake of being difficult. That said, to preserve the exclusivity and importance of this designation, we have made the tests challenging and the questions do pertain to our proprietary methodologies, so you shouldn't expect to be able to pass the test just because you have taken other paid traffic trainings or courses in the past. This training is different, and the exams will reflect those differences.
Q: "Are scholarships available?"
A: At this time no scholarships are available. Fortunately we have priced our classes so that they are affordable to all, especially compared to similar certification classes.
Become a Marketing ROI EXPERT Today!
richucation Is Different
Yes, you can find other trainings and certifications that cover similar topics, but a DigitalMarketer certification is unique because it's built and taught by real marketers who actually sell their own products and services online.
In other words, we aren't journalists or "researchers." We're in-the-trenches doers who despise untested theory and believe that the best way to learn something is to roll up your sleeves and get your hands a little dirty. If that sounds appealing, then welcome! You've found your home.