Now begin generating profit...
...from your products or services with the practical proven process for any business, market, or industry
Step-By-Step Plan For Turning Products & Services Into...
FACT: Businesses Need Content Marketers
(...Who Actually Know What They're Doing)
I'm not going to sell you on the importance of content marketing.
If you're here, you already know it's an essential aspect of any digital marketing strategy, because content marketing:
- Builds authority and credibility...
- Engages and nurtures both prospects and customers by providing ACTUAL value, and most importantly it...
- Enables your message to spread to new audiences organically (i.e. for free!)...
In other words, content marketing delivers traffic, leads and customers: The lifeblood of any business.
So that's why businesses need content marketers.
There's just one problem: Most so-called "content marketers" don't know what they're doing.
That's where you come in.
As a Certified Content Marketing Specialist, you are uniquely qualified to help brands convert content into organic traffic and sales.
More specifically, in this master class, you'll learn:
- How to create your Customer Avatar so you can architect a content strategy that attracts leads and buyers.
- The 8 tools you'll need to be an effective content marketer
- The "GC = A" Content Marketing Formula that connects the dots between content and sales
- The TOFU/MOFU/BOFU content strategy that transforms ice cold prospects at the top of the funnel (TOFU) into loyal buyers of even your most expensive products and services at the bottom of the funnel (BOFU)
- The 6 types of content you need in the Middle of the Funnel (MOFU) to generate targeted leads and prospects
- 5 content types that convert leads into serial, high-ticket buyers
- Choose from 12 Goals, 16 Metrics and 21 different types of content to create a content strategy that is laser focused on moving the needle for your organization. (Building this content plan is a snap using our Content Marketing Plan worksheets)
- The 60-Second Editorial Planner document that makes content planning a breeze (Seriously... you can plan a week of content in less than a minute)
- 6 simple article tweaks (My favorite is "Hiding Easter Eggs") you can make to any piece of content that will get it CONSUMED
- The 4 proven ways to find people that can create content for you (and the two ways you can motivate them to create outstanding content for you)
- 212 blog post ideas that guarantee you'll never have writers block again including...
- 8 blog post types that hijack the virality and authority of OPC (Other People's Content)...you won't have to write a single word.
- The 11 Point SEO Health Check that uncovers the CATASTROPHIC structural issues that will condemn your website to Google Purgatory (Learning to spot these issues is guaranteed to make you a hero)
- The SEO silo process that has worked since the first blogs went online in the 90's, stopped working when the spammers started keyword stuffing and building shady links, and now is the ONLY thing that works to get free Google traffic.
- The 9 Components of The Perfect Email Newsletter (The "Greased Chute" opening and "Drill Down" P.S. are two tactics that drive email traffic through the roof)
- PLUS... you'll learn the 8 organic (free) and 5 paid traffic channels you can employ to spread your content across the social web (Adding these traffic strategies to great content is liking pouring gasoline on a bonfire)
In short, Certified Content Marketing Specialist (a.k.a. "Content Masters") are able to not only deliver fresh leads and customers...they are able to deliver those leads and customers "organically"...even FREE!
If you're interested in becoming such a "Content Master," then I have one question for you...
Are You A "Doer"...or Just a "Talker?"
(or...Why You Might Want To Get Certified)
Let's face it: Marketing experts are a dime a dozen.
So how do you separate those who "walk the talk" from the ones who merely...
That's the problem!
And at DigitalMarketer, it was our problem, too. You see, we don't just teach marketing best practices, we actually DO MARKETING for businesses that we ACTUALLY OWN.
We aren't researchers. We aren't journalists.
We're business owners running companies (both online and offline) in B2B and B2C markets selling everything from cosmetics to camping equipment to industrial water filters and everything in-between.
In other words: WE ACTUALLY DO THIS STUFF...
...so we know how hard it is to find truly skilled people who know what they're talking about.
And that's why we created the "Content Marketing Mastery" course and certification.
We built this certification to train our own team members, but in the spirit of "open sourcing" our business (which is what DigitalMarketer is all about) we're now making this certification and training available to the world.
In short, we're making it available to YOU...
Begin generating profits in your marketing!
campaign roi practical program Details
In this 8-hour course you'll learn everything you need to know about content marketing. You'll learn about the right type of content for the right visitor, and exactly how to distribute it!
- Lesson 1: Start Here
- Lesson 2: What To Expect
- Lesson 3: The What and Why of Content Marketing
- Lesson 4: Creating a Customer Avatar
- Lesson 5: Content Technology
- Lesson 6: The Marketing Funnel
Reaching Your Market
- Lesson 1: TOFU Goals
- Lesson 2: TOFU Content Types
- Lesson 3: TOFU Metrics
- Lesson 4: YOUR TOFU Content Plan
Communicating to Your Market
- Lesson 1: MOFU Goals
- Lesson 2: MOFU Content Types
- Lesson 3: Lead Magnet Checklist
- Lesson 4: MOFU Metrics
- Lesson 5: Your MOFU Content Plan
Campaign Execution & Optimization
- Lesson 1: How To Use This Section
- Lesson 2: Content Distribution Basics
- Lesson 3: Organic Content Distribution: Email
- Lesson 4: Organic Content Distribution: SEO
- Lesson 5: Organic Content Distribution: Social
What You'll Get:
When you enroll today, you'll receive instant access to:
- The Campaign ROI Step by Step Program
- 4 Core Modules
- 33 Video Lessons
- 7 Handouts (4 worksheets and 3 flowcharts)
- 6 BONUS Training Guides
Plus, upon successful completing of the course and all exams you will also receive:
- A badge designating you as a Certified Content Marketing Specialist that can be hosted on your website, email signature and LinkedIn profile
- A digital, printable certificate suitable for framing
- Status and recognition as a Certified Content Marketing Specialist
- Enrolment: $500
- Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Setting: Online/Virtual
- Course Length: 7 Hours
- Expected Completion Time: 1 - 3 Weeks to Execute
Why Should You Get Certified?
If you're an individual...
...this certification will set you apart from the pack.
Unlike everyone else who simply calls themselves a "content marketing expert," you'll have the certificate and the badge to prove it, from a source that businesses trust.
More importantly, it will make you a better marketer.
Why? Because you're receiving the exact same training you would receive as an employee at DigitalMarketer. (And without tooting our horn too much, we're pretty good at this stuff!)
And we held nothing back.
These are the same systems and strategies our internal team uses to create blog content that generates traffic, and then converts that traffic into sales, taught by our Editorial Director (the person in charge of all things content at DigitalMarketer), Russ Henneberry.
So, if you want to:
- Enhance your career (or start a new one)
- Learn the latest and greatest tactics (that actually work)
- Expand your skill set, distance yourself from the competition, and jump to a higher pay grade...
...this course and certification is for you.
If you're a business owner...
...maybe you don't need the certification.
But what about your team? Do you know for a fact that they're up to speed on all the latest and greatest content marketing strategies?
If you're not sure, or if you just want them to receive the exact same training the team at DM receives, then get them certified!
They'll love the fact that you're investing in them, and you'll love the fact that they're performing at the highest level possible for your company.
Also, there's no rule that you have to sit for the test. If the training is more important to you than the certification, then just take the training and look at the test as an optional extra. (But if I were you I'd take it anyway just to make sure you're fully grasping all the concepts.)
Oh yeah, and if you're an agency or other marketing professional, then you already know how important certifications are to distancing yourself from the competition. And who knows? It might even help you claim higher fees for the work you're already doing.
Either way, if you expect the best for your company, then this course and certification is for you.
Begin creating Campaigns with positive ROI Today!
About Your Instructor
Michael Rosmer is the Founder of Richucation. He's a passionate entrepreneur and investor whose owned and operated 14 of his own companies in multiple industries & markets - B2B, B2C, online, retail, services, consulting, import, etc.
Michael started his first business in high school selling & servicing computers. After high school he studied commercial diving and magic before returning to entrepreneurship to pursue a life where he could travel the world without being tied down. He realized very early the key to success was developing critical skills, which turned into a passion for understanding how business works and how to create predictable financial and lifestyle success.
In the 12 years since he's gone through the ups and downs of learning to grow companies, deal with staff, struggle with cashflow. In addition to his own businesses he's worked with companies all over the world from start-ups to $100 million per year to help them grow their profitability and increase the freedom of their owners.
Begin creating predictable profit with your products & services Today!
richucation Is Different
Yes, you can find other trainings and certifications that cover similar topics, but a DigitalMarketer certification is unique because it's built and taught by real marketers who actually sell their own products and services online.
In other words, we aren't journalists or "researchers." We're in-the-trenches doers who despise untested theory and believe that the best way to learn something is to roll up your sleeves and get your hands a little dirty. If that sounds appealing, then welcome! You've found your home.